Sunday 1 April 2012

Off to Tassie this week!

Top Gear and and I are off to Tasmania for a classic car rally! Hope the weather stays fine as we are travelling in this.......


Looks good but there is very little room for luggage and getting the "fat quarter" in and out can be a bit tight. I have spent the day attempting to pack but trying to get all this........



into this.......


was all too hard, so I ended only packing the essentials!!!! I cut from this pile of fabric.........



and covered all the papers to stitch some blocks for this......



Square Dance, my favourite quilt from Sue Daley's trunk show at GDITC. I will have to do a rush pack job for all the other stuff after work tomorrow but at least I know where my priorities lie!!!!!!!
Looking forward to Tassie then AQC in Melbourne.Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment