Thursday 7 November 2013

Stitching Soirée

One of the lovely things that I have managed to organise this year has been a casual sit and sew evening at my house each month. The boys disappear for the evening and the girls get to spend a whole evening doing what girls do best......talking and stitching.



No. 1 son calls us a "quilting coven". Is he implying we are all witches?
Last Wednesday saw Wendy working wonders with wool......


Sue was working on little sparkles of colour.........



Chris was whipping up wheels of reproduction sunbursts.......



And others just turned up for the tea and cakes......you know who you are!



My potholder quilt is growing. I had to do a few rows to see if it was going to work and I think it will be ok! It is super easy and not very challenging, but I think will look quite pretty as it grows.



Then there are these two girls, Googy and Cardy..........just needed to get your smiling faces in there.


Happy Stitching!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: